Synchro NL invites all of our swimmers to submit their best name ideas to help name our new High Performance Club, which will begin training in the 2017-2018 season.
Each swimmer who submits a name idea will be entered to win a Synchro Canada prize, and the swimmer whose idea is selected as the HP Club's name will win a Grand Prize!
4 ways to send in your Name Ideas, so use the one that works best for you:
- on Facebook: Comment on the post or send a Private Message to Synchro NL
- on Instagram: Comment on the post or send a Direct Message to Synchro NL
- on Twitter: Reply to the Tweet, or Tweet to @synchronl, or send a Private Message to @synchronl
- email your name ideas to Chantal Vincent.
* The fine print: Submissions accepted until 5 pm, March 30, 2017. Swimmer's name MUST be included in each new submission; each submission may contain multiple name ideas. Name ideas cannot contain geographic identifiers (ex, Newfoundland). As always, parents may send in submissions for their swimmers. Sorry non-Synchro NLers, this contest is only open to our Newfoundland & Labrador members.
The High Performance Club's name will be announced in the upcoming weeks.